Personal Instruction Manual to Orion Scribner, Public Edition.
Public. The first part tells how to talk about me (pronouns and stuff). The second part tells some things acquaintances and friends should know. The last part, like a résumé, tells of work-related skills and background.
Things I want to do in 2016. 🔒
Visible to access/friends list only. My New Year's resolutions and stuff. Maybe you can help me make these things happen?
Scribner's 2016 Wish List
Public. Things that I want or need, and that I'd be delighted to get for Christmas, my birthday, or anytime.
Goods & services I'm selling in 2016
Public. I also list some free goods.
My fav emoji, symbols, and emoticons
Public, even though I only made it for my own reference. For easy copy-pasting of the symbols that I use most often, without having to search for them.
My transition plan, and obstacles to it. 🔒
Visible to access/friends list only. This is one thing I've always desperately wanted-needed to do, and I can't do it all alone. Please help?
This entry was originally posted at http://frameacloud.dreamwidth.org/463870.h
- Warm Words, a short story about a dragon getting up in the morning and going to a magical rain-bringing job
- How to make real life more like Animal Crossing
- Otherkin Day
- Fearless Fool and Dragon
- SheZow fan art, finished character/costume redesign
- Thinking about The Sun
Patron-only content that you can see if you give at least $1:
- Several new pages of my ongoing comic, Mermaid Bride Motif (NSFW, artistic nudity): 11, 12, 13, 14. In which the merfolk fall prey to a mysterious peril, and a Sea Witch steps out.
- A calligraphy page about an equivalent of the alchemical elements inspired by newer, queerer science
- Microcosmic Paracosm (NSFW, artistic nudity), an alchemical illustration with symbolism I could explain for hours, but I won’t be that rude
- That Song, a full-page Sunday funny, except the humor’s too lewd for the Sunday funnies
- Monisters, a spread of concept sketches about a comic I might make about personal finance visualized as a monster-training adventure
- Featherless and Fearless sketches, some loose concept sketches for two unrelated stories I’m working on. Featherless is a hard-SF alt-prehistory graphic novel. Fearless is a high-fantasy post-human folktale frolic. They’re both about being different and figuring out what it means to be human, and neither use a definition for “human” that is quite the same as what we use here.
Plus, with your help, we've been getting closer to reaching our Patreon goal, where I'll start putting out new Theri There comics. Right now, we're at $140 of $300, so we're not there yet, but anyone who chips in a few more dollars would be a great help for bringing it closer.
This entry was originally posted at http://frameacloud.dreamwidth.org/467390.h
On Tapstic, you can toggle between reading them in English or in Spanish. Thanks to Jamiroth and Golden Spirit of Otherkin Hispano for translating them to Spanish.
Meanwhile, I’ve set a goal on my Patreon that I’ll start making completely new Theri There comics about otherkin when I’m making $300 a month. You can chip in a dollar to help this happen. Please become a patron.
(Sorry about cross-posting this announcement everywhere, but I want to make sure everyone knows that Theri There finally has a perfect home.)
This entry was originally posted at http://frameacloud.dreamwidth.org/466397.h
When I tell it to forward, the old address's sign-in fails, as if I entered the wrong password. (I tested the password elsewhere, and it's definitely the right one.) Then the old address gives me a message saying it prevented a sign-in attempt “from an app that doesn't meet modern security standards,” but the sign-in was definitely me, and the app was Gmail’s own site. So that explains what glitched, but not how to fix it. The message didn’t include a way to authorize the sign-in. Help?
Summary: This is a three page article about useful things to know about Scribner and how to make the best of your relationship with this person. The first part gives help on how to talk about Scribner (pronouns and so on). The second part tells some things that acquaintances and friends should know. The last part, like a résumé, tells of work-related skills and background.
Content warnings: One section talks about some anti-LGBT slurs.
Edited 2016-02-16: Small changes in wording. ( Read more...Collapse )
This entry was originally posted at http://frameacloud.dreamwidth.org/464360.h
By the way, it's okay for all books and most other things on this list to have been second-hand.
This list doesn't replace my Amazon wish list, which has specific books and things. This list is for more general ideas, like genres of books.
Content warnings: Food. Q slur. Sexual assault in fiction.
[Edit 2016-01-02: Changed to public.]
[Edit 2016-01-05: Added some things.]
[Edit 2016-01-11: Thank you!]
[Edit 2016-01-12: Added wishes for some Nintendo games.]
[Edit 2016-02-01: Added some things.]
[Edit 2016-03-29: Updated a little bit.]
( Read more...Collapse )
This entry was originally posted at http://frameacloud.dreamwidth.org/463260.h